Wednesday, September 23, 2015

I have it..but i don't belong into it..

Everybody has the own things to be proud of. Regardless what it is. Either family.Spouse.Money.Title.Job.etc.

But for me.I have nothing to proud of.I have nothing that make me special from others.

I have a family. That's maybe other people wish to have it. But I don't belong into it.
I don't feel proud to have a title of family but act just like a stranger.

I have money.That's maybe other people wish to have it. But I don't belong to it.. I don't feel proud to have money but I can't buy love.

I have job.That's maybe other people wish to have it. But I don't belong to it. I don't feel proud to have job but I can't do my work properly.

Some people may say..U will never thank for what you have until you lost it.

I thank for what I have..at least..I have..

But..I don't proud..

What I have today..is not what people want..Trust me.. It make me insecure.

and I just belong to Him..

No comments:

Post a Comment