Wednesday, August 20, 2014

An Unsend Letter

This is a letter.. I wrote to someone that should know all content inside but never send to him...

Dear You,

Its about 4 weeks ago we ended the relationships.. sometimes i juz thinking where am I wrong..if i fix that..can u take me back?? because I not really know what's the reasons was..so..I choose to explain everything in this letter..

First I'm so sorry for not replying your text..its not because of I dont love you anymore..but..because i love your more than before..Love doesnt need explaination..I swear not even one second your are out of my mind..every morning I juz thinking that I want to call you..wake u up..like before..but now..I know who I am..i dont wanna bother your morning mood..If i am nobody to you..and i dont even wanna become a problem to you.. :)

Lets go back through the days we had messed up..Maybe I still remember it or slightly remember.. One that day..I got a text that I need to move out from my apartment..because the head of housemate wanna go out..So I was so stress..I ask her to let me stay..and I myself will handle with the owner..but..she wont allow me..I feel a problems when i suddenly need to move out..coz i already feel comfortable here..And that day..U r so buzy..u wont text me even at once..I was so depressed..I wanna tell you..But jus thinking U go back home at 11.00pm ...and you are so tired..and i bother you with my problems..I dont wanna do that..I know you are tired..

But I still messed up with my problems..and its become so stress when I juz get to know..both of them..have a plan to expel me from the house..On that time I was so sad..Sad because of they stabbed me from my back..I trust them as a friend.. I something wrong with me,,,they can tell me directly..but this is I get after I do all good deeds to them.?? I know..I wont ask for repay for my deeds..but..why you do this to me..and I think because of I was so sad..stress..and i have no one to talk to..with my mood swings because of menstrual time..remember that night??

After I say..I wont sacrifice anything for anybody..after this what I do is behalf on my God only..you ask me..who the one you means about?its that me? No.I reply nope.nobody.not you...if i not mistaken..after this..you start being far and different towards me..either you feel my says is towards you or anything else that i dont know..

If you think that Im say this to you and you are wrong..totally wrong..why you dont ask for explaination?everytime i feel bad..i ask for explaination..even at we broke up right..because the only things can make someone understand is explaination..not an assumption..assumption juz make things worst..so i guess your assumption is totally wrong..if you do it..

Okay..I know Im not perfect..i always..get angry and moody..and i will say u are not appreciate what I give too many times..but dont you think it just when I get angry then i will say that..If not..i wont..rite?? Nobody perfect..even you r not at all..but..I juz wanna tell this..why..you wont advises to change my habit..my bad habit..its okay for me..u dont want to control me..even you know it rite..then at the end..you just let me go...u are not perfect either..many things that you do..that make me angry..but.. i never let you go..why???i dont need anybody perfect coz i wont find it..never..find anybody perfect..but..its not easy..to find someone that completely make me feel perfect..beside him..but im sure u can find perfect person for you..

This is the only thing i want you to know..because..this is the things i wont have time to explain..and u wont ask..u the only one who have no time to ask for explaination..if this is the reason of our breakup..then..i think its shouldnt be like this..if my attitude goes wrong..why wont your ask me to behave..its not..about 6 month we get to know each other.its 6 years..

But if you cannot accept me..for what and who I am..i have no more explaination...

No comments:

Post a Comment